the health benefits of oranges and their uses one oranges are one of the most popular fruits in the world the sweet sphere-shaped citrus fruits have some excellent health benefits for the human body
2.they are most well known as a source of vitamin C which strengthens the immune system and allows the body to fight diseases and infections.
3. freshly squeezed orange juice is a popular breakfast drink around the world this is a powerhouse of essential nutrients that the body needs for overall health .
4. vitamin C within oranges also protects the body from colon cancer by destroying free radicals which affects our DNA .
5. eating an orange every day can help to keep the skin looking younger with age the antioxidant scavenge free radicals and rejuvenate skin tissue from within
6. the carotenes and vitamin A within supports the health of the eyes helping to maintain good eyesight prevent macular degeneration and reduce light sensitivity.
7. orange juice made from concentrate is not a true form of orange juice this does not contain the healthy live enzymes and vitamins found in freshly made orange juice fresh orange juice has a smoother and more delicious flavor .
8.orange fruits were first cultivated in China 2400 years before Christ and originally were grown in India Southeast Asia and southern China .
9. vitamin b6 within Orange helps the body to produce hemoglobin which is important for the blood this naturally balances blood pressure .
10. eating higher amounts of citrus fruits such as oranges or grapefruits has the ability to lower the risk of ischemic stroke in women.
11. studies have shown that eating oranges and bananas in the first two years of life may reduce the risk of leukemia in children.
12. oranges also contain excellent amounts of sium fiber and choline these work together with vitamin C to support a healthy heart.
13. sytrates within the belief to help prevent the formation of kidney stones and can also help to reduce the size of existing stones .
14. hesperidum and anthocyanins are powerful phenolic compounds within these fruits they have a great range of health boosting effects many of which are still being studied.
15. eating this on a regular basis will also supply your body with B vitamins pantothenic acid folate calcium copper and potassium to learn more about healthy fruits and vegetables please see our other articles thank you very much for reading , and tap the bell for more healthy articlesI wish you great health wealth and happines.