Skipping to Lose Weight in 2 Weeks
Skipping to Lose Weight in 2 Weeks
Skipping to lose weight in 2 weeks, we will tell you that it is easy. But this is not the case for most people. An inactive lifestyle, seductive dishes or fast food, night meals and other bad habits take us out of the ideal figure.
Principles: skip weight loss in two weeks.
To solve the problem, skipping weight loss in fifteen days, you need a comprehensive approach.
First, look at what you eat. Food should be low in calories. Your diet should include plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits. Don’t overeat: Stop eating when you’re hungry.
Second, move more. Do physical exercises. Walk more. Buy a gym ticket and always visit.
Compliance with these principles will allow you to solve the problem: skip weight loss in fifteen days.
Rules: jump to lose weight in two weeks.
What rules should be followed:
- Start gradually. Don’t start suddenly. The closer you get to your goal, the sooner you will return to normal life.
- Only discipline can help you reach the goal of jumping weight in fifteen days. To be disciplined
- You gained weight for a long time. Therefore, to lose it you have to be patient. When it comes to leaping weight in fifteen days, be patient.
How many calories are burned without skipping?
Well the question is trivial. Why? Because there is no exact answer. Why? Because the amount of calories burned depends on the weight and intensity of your body. Let me clarify. If you are a heavy person, you need more energy to jump than a light person, so burn more calories at the same intensity BUT you can always burn more energy if the intensity is higher.
How effective is skipping to lose weight ?
Believe it or not, a jump rope involves almost every muscle in your body. The more muscle work during exercise, the more calories you burn, and you can also play with intensity.
Some examples of how to skip cardiovascular exercise more effectively to lose weight
- As we mentioned before, you can do singles and play with intensity (speed) or time (longer series, shorter rest) or both.
- You can do single leg jumps, high steps (alternate legs with high knees), skiers jump (legs together, knees bent and they jump inches to the left and inches to the right)
- Once you have mastered the singles, you can try double or triple underneath, which means you have to jump a little higher and make the rope move faster for the rope to go up 2 or 3 times per jump.
- Do high intensity intervals, p. 30 seconds jumping fast, 10 seconds jumping or relaxing, 6 times.
- You can add not only jump variations, but also burpees, climbers, push-ups, pull ups, etc. to your jumping exercise.
Your metabolism and exercise
Your metabolic rate is defined by how many calories you need to consume to maintain basic body functions. Your body burns up to 75 percent of the calories you consume while maintaining life. If you do physical activity, such as jumping up and down, especially if your heart rate increases for a period of 10 minutes or more, you will lose weight as soon as the calories you burn exceed the calories you eat.
Incoming and outgoing calories
It takes 3,500 calories to make a pound. To lose weight while exercising, whether it’s jumping or skiing, you need to burn 3,500 more calories than you contribute. To lose 2 pounds a week, you’ll need to burn more than 7,000 calories. A 155-pound person can burn 744 calories quickly per hour. In addition to normal jumping exercise, eating a healthy low-calorie diet can help increase the amount of calories burned each week.
Read : simple ways to lose weight
Skipping rope as exercise
The exercises quickly burn the fat jump rope. A 10 minute session can burn more than 100 calories. A jump rope is also good for toning your legs, arms, chest, and shoulders. Rope jumping strengthens the calf muscles, but unlike calf-raising exercise, it also increases the elasticity of the tendons. Make sure you get the correct size rope. If you have a jump rope that can take too long, you can easily adjust it. If you don’t have a jump rope, you can afford to jump high enough to climb a few inches and swing your arms in a circular motion. Try to imagine a jump rope in your hands as you jump.
Skipping on Rebounder
A rebounder is a mini trampoline. This is a type of low impact jump that will help you lose weight. The mini trampoline was built specifically for weight loss and fitness. Men can burn about 12.4 calories per minute and women, 9.4 calories, according to ACE Fitness, depending on the speed and intensity of the exercise routine. It’s an equivalent calorie burn with running 6 mph for an hour. You can increase the amount of calories you burn by jumping rope on the rebounder, boxing in the shade, or lifting your legs as if you were running. This is also a nice exercise for children or teens.